Pipe jointing lubricant
As for the Profit grooved parts installations, we recommend to use Profit jointing lubricant for lubricating gaskets. Jointing lubricant is made from natural plant origin soap and is designed to quick and easy use with pipe joints.
Advantages of the jointing lubricant
- Approved for both heating and cooling pipes
- Made from renewable plant-based ingredient
- Suitable as a lubricant for most terminals
- Easy to apply
- Excellent lubrication
- No mineral oil
- No tallow or other animal fats
Product code: G-LUBRICANT
|Appearance at room temperature||Soft amber gel|
|Dry matter content*||Typically 15-30%|
|PH 10%||Typically 10|
|Density at 20 °C||Typically 1.0|
* Based on the humidity analyser measurements at 130 °C
- Used with assembly of grooved couplings and mechanical tees to grease the gaskets
- Complies with common EPDM gaskets
- WRAS approved for heating as well as cooling pipes
- Store the jars with the lid tightly closed and keep away from direct sunlight
- Do not store under freezing conditions
- Depending on the storage conditions, a thin liquid soap layer may be formed on the jointing lubricant. This is normal and has no impact on the product quality or lubricating properties. The liquid part can be mixed with the rest of the lubricant.
- Excessive spreading of the jointing lubricant on the couplings and gaskets can cause dripping of the grease from the coupling when the piping is pressurised. Enexia shall not be responsible for any dripping caused thereby.